10 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Jenifas Diary Actress, Juliana Olayode
Juliana Olayode is popularly known as Toyo baby because of the fascinating role she played in Jenifas Diary. Ever since she has been named as one of the most exciting screen divas to watch out for.
The young lady is not only talented, she has said time and time again that she is crazy for God and does all she does for his glory.
Here are some things to know about her:
1. Juliana Olayode was born on the 7th of June, 1995 in Lagos.
2. The beloved actress, Juliana Olayode was born into a large family of eight. She was brought up in Lagos, even though she is from the Ogun State.
3. She had her secondary school education at Babs Fafunwa Millenium Senior Grammar School, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.
4. She stated in her book Rebirth that she was born in a church which is why she is called ‘Aduragbemi’
5. She moved in with her mentor and manager and has lived in their home ever since.
6. She once got admission to the University of Ibadan but forfeited it because she couldn’t pay her fees.
7. She came into limelight after auditioning and playing the role of ‘Toyosi’ in award-winning drama series ‘Jenifas dairy’
8. Juliana Olayode has taken part in some advertisement campaigns and also had a deal with VV Hair Nigeria.
9. She has featured in movies like Rivers Within; – Couple of Days; – Where Does the Beauty go?
10. She is a strong advocate for sexual purity and has said that her mission is to preach this in the movie industry.