Allwell Adetokunbo Ademola is a renowned Actress, Filmmaker, Director, and Scriptwriter.
Here are some quick facts about the voluptuous actress as she turns a year older.
1.She was born August 9 1983 in Lagos State.
2. She is a granddaughter of the first chief justice of Nigeria, Late (Chief) Adetokunbo Ademola.
3. She is also great-granddaughter of Alake II of Egbaland and a cousin to actor, Muyiwa Ademola.
4. Allwell has been acting since she was 5 years old. She started with the popular ‘Tales by Moonlight’ and ‘Animal Games’ which were all NTA programmes.
5. She is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University.
6. She joined stage productions at the NCAC National Theatre in 1993 and ROTBM Muson centre, Apapa club, 1995 where she worked with Cliff Igwe.
7. Allwell had her first movie set with the veteran actor Jide Kosoko and she’s the scriptwriter of Saheed Balogun’s movie “Eti Keta” which also stars Kate Henshaw.
8. She rose to prominence in 2008 where she starred in movies like Larodo Ojo, You or I (2013), Omo Emi and Aye Keji. Other movies she has been involved in include Ojumo Ire, Gongo Aso, Oba Onise Ara, and Jagunlabi
9. She won City People Movie Award for Best Movie Producer of the Year (Yoruba)in 2018.
10. She is single and she has revealed the reasons for not being married. She said in an interview with Vanguard that she lost her husband two months to their wedding and also had an affair with the best man which only lasted for eight months.