Every fitness activity, such as walking or jogging, riding, burns calories, but some burn more per minute than others. The more intense the pace, regardless of the fitness activity, the faster you’ll burn the calories. Also, how fast you burn calories is affected by your weight
These exercises will help you
1. Jogging or running
Running is a great way to get into shape. It also can benefit almost every part of your body and lift your mood. The faster you move, the faster you’ll burn calories.
Burn 150 calories by:
- Running at a pace of 8 miles an hour for 10 minutes.
- Running at a pace of 6 miles an hour for 13 minutes.
- Jogging for 19 minutes.
2. Riding a bike
The health benefits of cycling include muscle toning, improved cardiovascular health and better blood circulation. It is one of the simplest forms of working out as a form of moderate physical activity required by the human body.
Burn 150 calories using an exercise bike or regular outdoor bike by:
- Riding at a vigorous pace of 14 to 16 miles per hour for 14 minutes.
- Riding at a moderate pace of 12 to 14 miles per hour for 17 minutes.
- Riding at an easy pace of 10 to 12 miles per hour for 22 minutes.
One of the biggest benefits of swimming is that it truly works your entire body, from head to toe. Swimming increases your heart rate without stressing your body. It tones muscles and builds strength and endurance. Swimming for 20 minutes can burn an average of 196 calories.
Walking is one of the best activities to start with, particularly if you’ve been sedentary for a long time. Walking is generally considered a perfect aerobic activity. It doesn’t require any particular skills or talents. It provides adequate aerobic benefits because one foot is always on the ground. Walking is relatively easy on the joints.
Burn calories 220 calories by walking:
- At a brisk pace for 35 minutes.
- At a medium pace for 38 minutes.
- At a slow pace for 53 minutes.