Are you a writer or blogger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Eating healthy is very important because it has a lot to do with your beauty and health. One of the healthy meals we’ll be showing you today is the Beetroot Rice Balls.
Beetroot which is the primary ingredient of this recipe is packed with several vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds, some of which have medicinal properties.
Beetroot rice balls is a delicious and healthy way to incorporate beetroot into your diet. Here are the ingredients and steps you need to follow to prepare this meal.
1.2 Cups Rice Flour
2. 2 Cups Beetroot Puree
3. 1 Tsp Salt
4. 1 Cup Water
- Pour 1 cup of water into a saucepan
- Add salt and bring to a boi
- Add pureed beetroot,
- Stirring continuously add the rice flour to avoid lumps
- Knead until cook through for 15 minutes
- Take off heat and mold into balls or shapes of your choice
- Beetroot rice balls ready, Serve with any sauce or soups of your choice
Watch this video below for directions: