Nollywood actress, film producer, and scriptwriter Kemi Afolabi recently turned 40 and also premiered a new movie titled Mo D’Orisa.
To celebrate this talented actress we are sharing 7 amazing facts about her and photos from the movie premiere.
1. Kemi Afolabi was born on the 28th of April 1978 in Lagos, though she hails from Ogun state.
2. Kemi attended her primary and secondary education at A-Z International School and Our Lady of Apostles School, respectively.
3. She later graduated from University of Lagos with a degree in Law, LL.B (Hons)
4. The prominent actress was presented with an Award of Excellence by the University of Ilorin Students’ Union after a one day conference where she spoke about nurturing women of excellence.
5. In 2016, Kemi Afolabi won the Best Yoruba Actress Of The Year at City People Awards and the Most Prominent Actress award at the Odua Image Awards
6. She was also given the award for Best Yoruba Movie producer of the year at the City People Awards.
7. She is happily married to her husband who is based in Uk and they both have a daughter, Darasimi Adesipe.