As ladies, our hair is our crown and as such, it should always look exceptional, neat and elegant. More so, this season of festivity and joy which is the best time to get your style game right.
Are you ready to change up your look!!There are so many cool trends on the hair scene lately. Don’t feel overwhelmed; sometimes it’s easy to start with a small change to your style, cut or color.
You can simply wear a new fringe, braids or part your hair in a different direction. You’d be surprised at what a big difference that can make to your overall look!
This is why we have brought together several lovely hairstyles you can make this festive season.
1. Braided bob styled with fancy hair clips
2. A wavy weave would be the height of fashion this season
3. Do something different. This could work for natural ladies too
4. A middle parting done with a sleek short weave would be so lovely.
5. You could try a pixie cut too
6. This style is so cool and unique.
7. Braids can never go out of fashion
8. Fringe! So awesome a style.
9. Try to infuse colours into your weaves.
10. Blunt Bob and Layers
11. Faux locks is the perfect protective style for this harsh weather.
12. You could make something nice with Brazilian wool.
13. A simple style like this would be pretty, still.
14. Try a crotchet look if you haven’t
15. Bob braids never looked this cute