Your kinks and curls are great for parties and events, and you always slay in them. However, when it comes to looking great at work or for an interview, you switch to a straightener or protective styling.
Don’t stress it so much because you can always style your natural hair to work, especially when protective styling isn’t on your budget at the moment.
Also, don’t get it twisted– your natural hair can look stylish and still be official.
Here are pretty ways to style your natural hair at work:
1. With this style, your hair is totally out of your face and still neat. Always use your edge control gel for the best results.
2. This twist-out is great for work.
3. This up-do is absolutely gorgeous! Ensure your edges are well done too.
4. This traditional inspired style is great for your hair. Weave the side and look sweet with cornrows and the frohawk.
5. Who says you can’t rock a ponytail at work? It’s better when it’s neatly done.
6. This bun hairstyle is perfect for a Monday look. Do you agree?
7. Lower ponytail is also nice for work. It’s a so-called ‘more mature’ hairstyle, especially for work.
8. You can also go party-ish with this look. Ensure your curls are equal so your hair won’t seem disorderly.