Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
CSP Dolapo Badmus is a force to contend with in Nigeria’s Police Force.
Vibrant, fashionable, hardworking, and sociable are just a few of the words to describe her.
It is also amazing how she combines her personal and professional life.
Here are a few things about her as she turns a year older.
1) Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus was born on August 4, 1977, in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
2) She is the second of six children.
3) Her late dad was once a Local Government Chairman and a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly.
4) She studied Accounting from Ado Ekiti Federal Polytechnic and later got a post-graduate degree in Public Administration.
5) Dolapo was influenced to join the Police force by her uncle.
6) She officially joined the police force in 2002 as an Assistant Superintendent of Police.
7) She was once Aide de Camp, (ADC) to the number four citizen of Nigeria.
8) Dolapo has also served as the divisional police officer, DPO, Isokoko Division, Agege, Lagos state.
9) She got married in 2017.
10) She became the PRO of Lagos state police in 2016 and soon became the Zone 2 command PPRO overseeing Ogun and Lagos States.
11. She was promoted to the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police in March 2018.
12) She was elevated to the position of provost in 2019.
13) She welcomed a daughter in December 2019.