12 Celebrities Whose Hairstyles Will Teach You How To Rock An Oblong Face
We have found out that some ladies make the wrong hairstyles because they do not know the styles that fit their faces better. It is 2018 and this should not be so.
Well, to ease your stress anytime you decide to visit a salon, we have provided you with some celebrities who have oblong faces and who can teach you a thing or two about hairstyles that look good on oblong faces.
The truth of the matter is that women who have oblong faces are lucky because they can rock practically any hair and they’d still look good in it.
Below are a few of them.
1. Genevieve Nnaji rocked this super curly hair that made her look like a belle.
2. Gbemi Olateru did a sleek ponytail and it suits her so well.
3. You can try this scanty fringe hairstyle just like Osas Ajibade did
4. Tana Adelana rocked a centre part and sure, she slayed in it.
5. Kate Hensaw Rocked a side part with bouncy curls
6. Tolu Demuren rocked this this wavy hairstyle like a pro.
7. Rita Dominic looked gorgeous in this curly bohemian hair
8. Tonto Dike took hers back with a scarf and she still looked good.
9. Bolanle Olukanni looked super good in simple cornrows