Try Out This Sisi Yemmie’s Chicken Fingers Recipe Today And You’d Love It
Chicken nuggets are also a perfect meal option for adults as well as toddlers, and it is also a good snack. It can be eaten with some ketchup and fries by the side to make it a complete and filling meal. This simple homemade chicken pieces is made with homemade breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes.
For the Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- Salt – To taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- Maggi – 1 cube
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- 2 eggs – cracked and beaten
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Chili flakes – to taste
- Combine chicken with salt, pepper and maggi. Set aside (can be marinated overnight)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a foil covered baking sheet, set aside
- In a small bowl, combine flour with some salt and pepper. set aside.
- Pour crushed cornflakes into a separate bowl. Set aside
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add in yogurt and season with chili flakes. Combine.
- In batches, dredge chicken in flour mixture, dip into eggs, then dredge in crushed Corn Flakes, press firmly to coat. Shake off any loose coating.
- Place chicken pieces on lined oven tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This video by Sisi Yemmie has got us covered