Adesua Etomi is always ‘the golden girl’ wherever she goes, and her style is absolutely trendy . Valentine is here, and she has some Valentine-inspired outfits that we can take a cue from.
Your favourite lady always gives us the gorgeous look that fits her style. Here are Valentine outfits from Adesua Etomi:
1. The red dress never goes wrong.
2. Look saucy in this red jumpsuit.
3. You can go floral for Valentine this year with blue.
5. We love how the hair colour matches well with this off-shoulder red dress.
6. You can go unique with this net-sleeved blouse and pants of the same pattern.
7. We love this sexy skirt and blouse style!
8. Valentine will also be memorable in this classy blouse and pretty red skirt.
9. Try this on Valentine’s day– you’ll rock!
10. A black dress is never a bad idea. This sexy dress with a bowler hat would look great for Valentine.
ALSO READ: Let Chicamastyle Inspire Your Valentine’s Day Look In These 10 Outfits