Aisha Yesufu is a Nigerian activist and businesswoman known for her fight against injustice and speaking against the wrongs in the society.
She is currently at the forefront of the End SARS movement ongoing in Nigeria.
Here are some facts to know about her.
1.Aisha Yesufu was born in December 1973 in Kano State where she was raised.
2. She hails from Edo State.
3. She almost got married while in secondary school as a JSS2 student.
4. She graduated with a B.Sc in Microbiology from Bayero University.
5. Aisha ventured into business right after her university education in 2000 and has never worked for anyone in her life.
6. She gained prominence in 2014 as the co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement after the Chibok Girls were abducted and was at the forefront of the campaign.
7. She met her husband, Aliu at her uncle’s bachelor’s party in 1996 which was her first-ever party.
8. They started dating in August 1997 and got married eight months after.
9. She is blessed with two children.