9 Things To Know About Media Personality, Ariyike Dimples As She Turns A Year Older
Ariyike Dimples is one person who wears many hats. She is a model, actor, TV host, podcaster, fashion blogger, and brand influencer.
She is fondly called ‘Media’s sweetheart’ and is known for her great fashion and style.
From body con dresses to palazzo pants, Ankara dresses, and jumpsuits, she sure knows the business of coordinating her outfits to perfection.
Here are some facts about her as she turns a year older.
1.She was born Ariyike Owolagba on November 5 in Lagos.
2. She hails from Kabba in Kogi State.
3. She is the third of four children and the only girl.
4. Ariyike attended Starfield College for her secondary education and has a BA in Mass Communications from Lagos State University.
5. She started her modelling career with Agatha Moreno and Billie Joella and has also worked with Marco Martinez, SAS Textiles, Yetroselane, Michi Gabbi concepts, etc
6.She started her acting career in 2015 and has starred in movies like Diary of a Lagos Girl, Ogere the Movie, Entreat the Movie, Fluke, After Dark, Val’s Gift, Lower Berth, Distraction amongst others.
7.Ariyike is the founder of a women podcast called ‘Girl Talk With Ariyike’. She is also the CEO of Dorc Media, content creation and production company, and Style Hub, a fashion brand.
8.She became one of the three hosts of TVC’s Entertainment Splash in March 2019.
9. She was appointed brand ambassador of Friska Herbal Tea in August 2020.
Join the conversation. Post a comment