These easy banana pancakes for two are made with just one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. They’re quick to make, fluffy, and packed full of banana flavor.
Try this banana pancake recipe perfect for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium-to-large very ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork or potato masher to mash peeled banana very well. Add egg, 2 tablespoons of the milk, oil, and vanilla. Use a spoon to stir until just combined. If batter seems too thick, add up to 1 tablespoon more milk.
- Heat a pan over medium heat (no higher). Once the cooking surface is hot, lightly grease with butter or cooking spray and add pancake batter using a 1/3 cup. Cook on the first side until the tops of the pancakes begin to bubble. Flip and cook until cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Also, watch this video by All Recipes for more