Busola Dakolo is a celebrity photographer and wife of popular singer Timi Dakolo.
Before the reported news of her rape by COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo made headlines, Busola lived a relatively quiet life.
Here are a few things to know about her.
1. Busola Dakolo (nee Amupitan) was born October 3rd and had most of her upbringing in Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. She is an indigene of Kogi State.
3. She had her secondary education at Gifted Academy in Suleja and studied Geology and Mineral Resources at the University of Ilorin.
4. She had her youth service in Bayelsa State.
5. She previously worked at Zenith Bank for four years in the information and technology department.
6. Her passion for photography led to undertake a photography course from the New York Film Academy in 2015.
7. She has a studio named Bubu Photo Studio located at Victoria Island.
8. She is the founder of Skills Kitchen, an online skills acquisition platform in 2018.
9. She met her husband, Timi Dakolo at Household of God church in 2008.
10. They got married in 2012 and are blessed with three children, one boy, and two girls.