Chioma Ikokwu popularly known as Chioma Good Hair is a lawyer and hair entrepreneur.
The entrepreneur is audacious, tenacious, and certainly a force to reckon with.
Here are eleven facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. Chioma Ikokwu was born on June 25 in Lagos Nigeria but grew up in the UK.
2. She holds a first degree in law degree from the University of Birmingham and a Masters in International and Environmental Law, and International Commercial Arbitration from the University of London finishing with a Distinction in both.
3. She also attended the Nigerian Law School where she bagged a 2.1. She was called to the Nigerian bar in 2013.
4. She started her company at the tender age of 18.
5. Chioma is the co-founder of Good Hair Ltd, an international hair extension brand alongside her friend and partner, Kika Osunde, a company they started in the UK in 2009 where they met.
6. Ikokwu and Osunde also built a beauty hub known as “The Good Hair Space”, an art mall that houses a hair salon, nail bar, VIP Lounge, Makeup studio, Lash Spa, Champagne Bar, and Men’s grooming center.
7. She also co-owns Brass & Copper, a restaurant in Lagos and an NGO known as “Fund My Startup” known for assisting female-owned start-ups with seed capital in collaboration with The Women International.
8. She runs an executive coaching program where she mentors entrepreneurs on business creation, branding, and marketing.
9. Chioma was presented with a humanitarian award by the African Sickle Cell Foundation in 2019.
10. In 2019, she acquired a multi-million naira property in Ikoyi.
11. Asides from being a lawyer and running multiple businesses, the stylish entrepreneur loves to travel.