The chocolate puff puff recipe is one of the best snacks to prepare. This recipe will give you a wonderful sensation with your cold drink.
Here’s how to make this delicious chocolate puff puff recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 litre oil, for frying
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- 3 bars dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
The chocolate puff puff takes approximately 1hour 10 minutes to be ready.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with full speed until it’s blended well. Beat the eggs and vanilla until combined.
- On partial speed, gradually add the flour and salt. Stir in the chocolate after breaking it into pieces.
- Shape the dough into your desired size. Refrigerate until they are thick.
- In a rather different bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add the milk and vegetable oil, and whisk to make the batter smooth.
- Start to heat your oil in a deep fryer or frying pan. Dip your chilled ball of cookie dough into the batter. Ensure the dough is completely covered with the batter.
- Fry until they are puffed and a dark golden brown on all sides.
- Serve as desired with chocolate syrup or icing sugar.
Watch this video tutorial to know how to prepare your delicious chocolate puff puff.