Shirts have been switched up fierce and they make bold style statements nowadays. They are not worn in the usual button down manner anymore. Ladies have stepped up their game.
Shirts come in super chic and stylish designs now, you’d have to rethink if you think the otherwise boring shirt is not a must own wardrobe staple because it obviously is.
The plain button-down, striped, unattractive shirts of years back have since been replaced with details from bubble sleeves, bardot, flirty asymmetric, voluminous, fun and just playful.
Shirts now make fashion statements and if you don’t own at least one of the new shirts, then you should get inspired to rock one of these ones. Gone are those times when the shirt comes plain or boring! Things have changed, fashion inclusive.
Here are some ways to style the new school cool shirts.
1. Off shoulder ruffled white shirt
2. Lisa Folawiyo looking chic in hers.
3. With a belt to give it more edge.
4. This classy piece this lady rocked
5. It could also be off shoulder like this lady wore hers.
6. Stylepantry looks so classy here
7. Another great way to rock shirts.
8. Lisa Folawiyo looks so trendy.
9. So official but classy
10. She paired hers with a pencil Ankara skirt.
11. With colourful palazzo pants
12. With high-waisted Denim jeans.