When it comes to fashion, Ebube Nwagbo stands tall among celebrities who effortlessly turn heads with their fashion choices. One thing you might not be aware of is her unparalleled love for Kimono jackets.
This Nollywood star slays a Kimono like no man’s business and she does it the most outstanding way possible. Be it for a casual look or a more formal appearance, Ebube has learned the alluring art of styling her kimonos like a pro.
From colorful two pieces to demure blacks, here are 10 times Ebube Nwangbo rocked Kimonos like no other.
1. Ebube in a classy white sleeved piece
2. Looking chic in a denim kimono jacket
3. Its impossible not to love her in this yellow number
4. Ebube loves kimono so much, she had it made in Ankara as well
5. This black kimono with floral detail is definitely a winner
6. The actress also looked fabulous in a kimono with long sleeves
7. Then she stole the show with this silk creation
8. She got adventurous trying a kimono for a sporty look
9. Keeping it cool in a nude coloured kimono
10. Hands up if you love this floral show-stopper too
Which of these 10 is your favourite look on her?