Eve Esin popularly known as ‘Kokoma’ is a popular Nigerian actress known for her acting prowess.
Here are some things to know about her as she turns a year older.
1.Eve Esin was born on October 17, 1986, in Akwa Ibom State.
2. She hails from Oron Local Government Area of Akwa-Ibom.
3. She attended Immaculate Conception Secondary School Itak-Ikono in Akwa Ibom State for her secondary education.
4.She bagged a degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Calabar.
5. She worked as a banker before she eventually quit her job to focus on her acting career.
6.She joined Nollywood in 2008 after her participation in a movie audition where she emerged successful.
7. Esin has acted in over 150 movies which include Brothers War, Sisters of Virtue Sorrowful Kingdom, Heart on Fire, Idemili, The Storm, Marry Who You Love, Enemy of the Land, Ifeoma, The Trouble Maker etc.
8. Her most challenging movie role was in ‘Idemili’ where she had to carry a live snake.
9. Esin made her directorial debut with the movie titled Spirit in 2016.
10.Her awards include City People Entertainment Awards for Most Promising Actress in Nigeria in 2015, AMAA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and Best Actress in a Drama at the AMVCAs.
11. She announced her engagement in January 2020.