A biography on Faith Morey, the Real Housewives of Lagos Star that has got everyone talking
The Real Housewives of Lagos Season 2 is currently on, and there is one name making headlines on a regular basis: Faith Morey.
Faith Morey, one of the two new members of the cast alongside Tania Omotayo, has warmed her way into the hearts of lovers and followers of the show, which premiered on September 29, with her poise, class, style, charisma, and beauty.
Here are some facts to know about the model, entrepreneur, influencer, and aspiring actress.
1. Faith Morey was born on April 21 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she spent her early years.
2. She comes from a family of four and was raised by her grandmother after her single mother left the country so she could provide for them financially.
3. While in secondary school, she showcased her athletic prowess as she played for the Rivers State junior basketball team.
4. She holds a first degree in law from the University of Abuja and a second bachelor’s degree in business management/human resources from Lone Star University, Texas.
5. She is also an alumna of two renowned acting schools in Los Angeles –Kominsky Method and Acting Center.
6. She came into the limelight in 2009 after she participated in and walked the runway in Nigeria’s Next Super Model competition in Lagos. She has also participated in Arise Fashion Week, New York Couture Fashion Week, and Johannesburg Fashion Week.
7. She runs a luxurious fashion line called the MoreyFaith collection.
8. Faith married Texas Oil and Gas country manager Randy Morey, in a traditional ceremony in Rivers State and an elaborate White House wedding ceremony in Lekki, Lagos, in 2010.
9. The couple ended their marriage in 2017.
10. She has a son, named Ethan who she shows off at every point in time.
Watch the Season 2 trailer below