Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo is the wife of Dr. David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide a.k.a. Winners’ Chapel, and Senior Pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota, Nigeria.
In her own way, she has managed to help her husband move his ministry woman in ways that most would imagine a woman cannot.
She is 60 years old and definitely a woman who is worth celebrating. So, we join the world as they celebrate this great icon.
1. She got married to her husband in 1982
2. She was still in school (University of Ife) while her husband was still a student in Kwara polytechnic when they met at a motor park.
3. Before marrying her, he took her to church and made her sign an agreement to marry him in whatever condition.
4. She propagates the Good News of Jesus Christ along with her husband, in numerous nations of the world, with a mission to liberate the oppressed.
5. Pastor Faith Oyedepo, is the Vice President, Education, of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (the Proprietor of Covenant University) .
6. Pastor Faith is endeared to many in Nigeria, and across the globe, especially for her endless work in strengthening the family unit.
7. She has written several books, and maximized various avenues of communication, such as media outlets, to become an authority in the area of family, youth, and women empowerment, as well as marital success.
8. She has been happily married for over three decades now, with four wonderful grown up children, and grandchildren.