Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi is a Nigerian brodcaster and on-air personality.
Here are the interesting facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. Gbemi was born on July 18, 1984, in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. She is from the popular Olateru Olagbegi Royal Family of Owo in Ondo State.
3.She attended Pampers private school, Surulere, and Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo. She also attended Queens College, Yaba before she proceeded to Oakland University in the United States where she received a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication.
4. She obtained a master’s degree in Media and Communication from Pan African University, Lagos State in 2009.
5. Gbemi began her journey into broadcasting in school where she interned at the school’s radio station before moving back to Nigeria for her NYSC.
6. She was a junior reporter at NTA in Victoria Island, Lagos before she got a part-time job at CoolFM at the same time as a news editor.
7. She started doing the morning show with Dan Foster and was his co-anchor for about a year until she got her own show.
8. Gbemi soon moved to Beat FM 99.9 where she has been an OAP for years.
9. She is currently the program director for Naija FM 102.7FM, a subsidiary of Megalectrics Limited which also houses Beat FM.
10. She owns a shoe brand called Gbemisoke Shoes.
11. She got married to talent manager Femisoro Ajayi who also doubles as Falz’s manager on Nov 3, 2018.