This Tasty Mushroom Soup Has More Health Benefits Than You Know
Mushroom soup is a very tasty meal, has numerous health benefits also. Mushroom soup is less expensive, quite easy to make and will soon become a favourite of the house
Here is an easy recipe
- 30g cooking butter
- ¾ tbsp coriander
- 4 big mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ tbsp turmeric
- ½ tbsp red chilli pepper
- 1 cup of green peas
- ½ tbsp green chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp, Cameroun (black) pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup ground ginger and garlic
- 4 leaves curry, sliced
- 3 tbsps, ground almonds
- Heat butter in a non-stick medium pan under low heat
- Add the chopped onions and cook for 30 seconds
- Add ground ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green and red chillies and mushrooms. Cook for seven minutes, stirring occassionally
- Add turmeric, coriander and peas. Leave for three minutes.
- Add salt, water, curry, ground almond. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.