Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Over the years, Ankara has become more fun and creative and ladies are not even playing even in this COVID-19 era.
We know some of you can’t wait to get back to attending events, shows church and owanbes.
We have compiled some of the latest styles we think you should sew when the pandemic is over.
Take a look!
1. This Ankara style is the perfect show stopper, slay at that owanbe with this style.
2. This two-piece is the truth
3. Slay in a simple yet classy way with this beautiful style.
4. This Playsuit style would be very perfect for that beach outing
5. Pull Up looking like a boss in this style
6. You need this jacket and the puffed off trousers also known as ‘Bootcut” in your wardrobe.
7. The perfect versatile Ankara outfit.
8. Make an entrance at that event with this look.
9. This style is definitely a show stopper, starting from the embroidered neck to the dramatic sleeves.
10. Short skirts, straight legs, and Ankara, a beautiful match.
11. Flaunt those legs girl!
Which of these styles would you be slaying once this pandemic (COVID 19) is over?