Moji Afolayan-Olayiwola is a Nigerian actress and film-maker.
Known for her natural beauty and calm demeanor in movies, Afolayan is one actress that has made a mark in the Yoruba movie industry.
As she turns 50, here are facts to know about her.
1. Moji Afolayan was born on November 3, 1969, in Ibadan.
2. She hails from Agbamu, a town in Irepodun Local Government area of Kwara State but grew up in Lagos State.
3. Afolayan is the first and the only daughter of the late veteran actor and producer Ade Love. She is a sister to actors, Kunle, Aremu and Gabriel Afolayan.
4. Her primary education was at Coker Primary School at Orile Iganmu, Lagos before she proceeded to Esie Iludun Anglican School where she obtained her WAEC certificate. She then attended Oyo State College of Education where she was trained as a school teacher.
5. She has featured in lots of Yoruba movies.
6. She got married in 2004 to fellow actor Rasaq Olayiwola aka Ojopagogo after they met at a movie location In Ibadan.
7. Their marriage is blessed with children.