10 Celebrities Who Stole The Show At The Movie Premiere Of Lara And The Beat
The premiere of the Nollywood film Lara and the Beat held last night, July 8 at Intercontinental Hotel and it was such a glamorous affair.
The film centres on the young and beautiful Giwa sisters caught in the middle of a financial scandal with their late parents’ Media Empire. The sisters are forced out of their privileged bubble and must learn to build their own future – through music and enterprise – to salvage their family’s past.
We have more photos below
1. Ufuoma Mcdermott stunning in her dress.
2. Toyin Abraham was a belle in black
3. Bolanle Olukanni in her sexy jumpsuit
4. Somkele Iyamah in this golden yellow piece
5. Ozinna Anumudu stole the show in this sensational blue dress
Last night at the premiere of @laraandthebeat ! 💙 It was kinda cool at the end of the film to see my name in the credits (Costume Designer)😊 Thank you so much @biolaalabi & @tolusoga for such an amazing opportunity!! Dress : @lanredasilvaajayi Make Up : @beyondglams 📷 : @chimaobidavidibe #OzinnaDotCom #LaraAndTheBeat #CostumeDesigner
6. Toke Makinwa was too beautiful
7. Chioma Akpotha was hot in red
8. Juliana Olayode looked really pretty.
9. Seyi Shay, of course, did not come to play
10.. Ade Laoye was picture perfect in red