Black is a colour that goes on anything and it comes out well.
Gone are the days where black was looked at as mourning clothes. Now they can be worn anywhere anytime and anyplace, because black is timeless.
Nigerian Celebrities have always looked cool and sophisticated in black no matter the outfit they wear. There is always an aura black gives.
Read: 11 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Love For Bags Is Out of This World
We have therefore compiled a rich list of top celebrities who have slayed in black.
1. Rita Dominic looks nice in a monstrap jumpsuit
2. Waje will make you love her in her simple off shoulder gown
3. Stephanie Coker in fringe
4. Funke Akindele wears the fish net peplum gown with calm
5. Bolanle Olukanni in short black gown, a must have for everyone
6. Lilian Esoro in a gown for the June movie premier looked sophisticated
7. Omoni Oboli in an off shoulder gown
8. Toni Tones looks like she came out of the 1930s with her short fringe gown
9. Adesua Etomi looks sparkly with her hat that shine with her studded gown
10. Beverly Naya shows that a tuxedo suit jacket is all she needs
11. Linda Ejiofor looks like an Arabian in her black with silver trims
12. Zainab Balogun looks nice in a cut gown to give the right amount of sexiness
13. Genevieve Nnaji’s black trouser and shirt is on point