Tattoos have for some time now been a trend and more and more people are buying into it. This can be permanent, temporary or colourful.
It can also be drawn on any part of the body- from the neck to shoulders, hands, thighs, legs, belly, waist and any other part of your body you want to.
Nigerian celebrities are also not left out of the trend. A huge number of them have tattoos- some discreet and some open and they are never afraid to flaunt it.
If you have been yearning to have a Tattoo, these celebrities with theirs will spur you on.
1. Tonto Dike in her unique design on her arm.
2. Adaeze Yobo got her’s in a little corner at her back.
3. Rukky Sanda definitely loves tattoos. She has one on her thighs and calf.
4. Annie Idibia has a really loveable tattoo on her cleavage.
5. Nkechi Blessing has one up her hands and it is cute.
6. Iyabo Ojo set the pace for tattoo lovers. She has quite a number.
7. Oge Ogoye has this very simple tattoo also.
8. Shola Dorcas Fapson rocks a beautiful one on her leg.
9. Lillian Afegbai has a cool one on her breasts.
10. Check out Beverly Osu’s tattoo on her breasts.
11. Tboss’ Tattoo is so beautiful
12. Halima Abubakar with her lovely breast tattoo.
13. Seyi Shay rocks a Chinese Inscription on her arm
14. Tayo Odueke has a tattoo sitting pretty on her hand.
15. Regina Daniels