If you are a fan of Yoruba movies, then the name Tope Osoba will definitely ring a bell.
The busty actress has been able to make a name for herself in the Yoruba movie industry.
Here are some facts you probably didn’t know about her.
- She was born Temitope Kofoworola on December 2, 1985, in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
2. She is the first child of her parents and only child of her mother.
3. She is an orphan as she has lost both parents.
4. She is related to ex-Ogun Governor, Olusegun Osoba.
5. She had her primary and secondary education in Lagos.
6. She is a graduate of Business Education from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State.
7. She was a dancer and a video vixen before she went into acting.
8. She has featured in videos of artistes like Artquake, Rasqie, Olu Maintain, and Pasuma. She was also a backup dancer for Weird MC.
9. She began her acting career in 2005 where she got her first movie role in the film “Ijoya” produced by Laide Bakare.
10. She, however, rose to fame in 2009 after starring in the movie “Ogun mi” produced by Dayo Amusa. “Gucci Girls” by Mercy Aigbe also launched her into the limelight and “Igboro Ti Daru”, produced by Late Bisi Komolafe, was the icing on the cake. She has starred in over 50 movies since then.
11. Asides acting, she has also produced a movie called ‘Single Ladies.
12. She has about eight tattoos on different parts of her body.
13. She was once nominated for Most Promising Actress of the year by City People Awards.