10 Things To Know About Popular OAP, Tosyn Bucknor
We all woke up this morning (20th November 2018) to the shocking news of the death of popular OAP Tosyn Bucknor.
Information reaching us reveal that her husband found her dead at home on his way from work.
Multi-Talented, Tosyn Bucknor was a successful media personnel and she had loads of fans who loved her extremely well.
Here are 10 things to know about her:
1. Tosyn Bucknor was born to Sola Bucknor and Segun Bucknor in a cab on 15th August 1981.
2. She had sickle cell anaemia
3. She attended Queens College, Yaba and studied Law at the University of Lagos and Nigerian Law School.
4.Tosyn is sister to popular events planner, Funke Bucknor, CEO Zaphairre Events.
5. She started her radio career at Eko FM with Tee-A.
6. She was the only female radio host handling the morning show at Top Radio and later owned a morning talk show on Inspiration FM.
7. Asides being an OAP, Tosyn Bucknor was also a blogger and vlogger.
8. Tosyn was a singer-songwriter who had only one album.
9. She was also an MC and event host for several events and involved herself in advocacy and goodwill programmes.
10. Tosyn married her heartthrob Aurelien Boyer, a French man in November 2015.
RELATED: Heartbreaking Moment As Popular OAP, Tosyn Bucknor Passes Away At 37
Join the conversation. Post a comment