Watermelon Lemonade has been tagged a ‘summer drink’; however, you can take it whenever your body needs something cold.
If you also need a weight loss home drink recipe, try watermelon lemonade. The high water content in the watermelon helps you keep your body healthy, and the lemon just makes your weight loss routine easier.
Don’t forget that your watermelon lemonade will be as sweet as anything in the world if you just follow the recipe below:
- Watermelon- ½ medium-size for 4 cups of watermelon juice)
- Large lemons- 4-5 pieces for 1 cup of lemon juice
- White granulated sugar- 1 – 1½ cups
- Water or sparkling water- 4-6 cups
- Put the watermelon into a blender or food processor after cutting.
- Blend till it turns to liquid.
- Use a sieve to remove the watermelon flesh from the juice, reserving 4 cups of watermelon juice.
- Pour the watermelon juice into a cup or jug. Keep it aside.
- Squeeze the lemons with a lemon squeezer or with your hands enough to fill a cup.
- Sieve the lemon juice and add it to the watermelon juice you made in the cup or jug.
- Add some water.
- Add sugar and taste so it doesn’t get too sugary or less tasty.
- You can serve with or without ice, depending on how you want it.