Are you a writer or blogger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Dread locs and faux locs have become quite the hair staple among our Nigerian celebrities.
With some even making it their signature hair and carrying it for years, what better endorsement does a hairstyle need to be certified slayable.
The ability to even choose whether you want it done with your natural hair or faux locs gives you more versatility.
Just in case you are still in doubt on whether or not trying this hairstyle is the way to go this season, let these 10 beautiful celebrities who have rocked it before to help you decide
1. Dakore Akande definitely made us fall in love with locs as she rocked her natural dreads for years
2. Former MBGN, Munachi Abii served nubian vibes in this photoshoot with her long faux locs
3. Adesua Etomi Wellington was all shades of gorgeousness with her stylishly packed faux locs
4. We definitely can’t forget songstress, Asa and her signature locs
5. Nse Ikpe Etim wore her locs with pride
6. Beautiful Annie looked stunning too when she had her natural hair locked
7. Faithia’s simple locs in this photo is everything
8. Empress Njamah serving natural beauty with her natural dreadlocs
9. Actress Folu Storms radiates that melanin goodness you can’t help but love with her natural locs
10. Its official, Tiwa Savage can look good in anything and that includes faux locs