Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Billionaire businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija has been listed on Forbes Africa ‘Top 20 Richest Africans List’.
Four Nigerian billionaires are on the list for 2020 which sees Dangote retaining his position as the richest man in Africa.
This year’s list of 20 come from 8 African countries, with 5 each from Egypt and South Africa, 4 from Nigeria, 2 from Morocco, and 1 each from Algeria, Angola, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.
Alakija remains only one of two women on the list, at number 20 with a net worth of $1 billion.
Check out the full list:
- Aliko Dangote $10.1 billion
- Nassef Sawiris $8 billion.
- Mike Adenuga $7.7 billion.
- Nicky Oppenheimer $7.7 billion.
- Johann Rupert $6.5 billion.
- Issad Rebrab $4.4 billion.
- Mohamed Mansour $3.3 billion.
- Abdulsamad Rabiu $3.1 billion.
- Naguib Sawiris $3 billion.
- Patrice Motsepe $2.6 billion.
- Koos Bekker $2.5 billion.
- Yasseen Mansour $2.3 billion.
- Isabel dos Santos $2.2 billion.
- Youssef Mansour $1.9 billion.
- Aziz Akhannouch $1.7 billion.
- Mohammed Dewji $1.6 billion.
- Othman Benjelloun $1.4 billion.
- Michiel Le Roux $1.3 billion.
- Strive Masiyiwa $1.1 billion.
- Folorunsho Alakija $1 billion.