Are you a writer or blogger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Chioma Ikokwu popularly known as Chioma GoodHair is a lawyer and hair entrepreneur.
The entrepreneur is audacious, tenacious, and certainly a force to reckon with.
Here are seven facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. Chioma Ikokwu was born on June 25 in Lagos Nigeria but was grew up in the UK.
2. Chioma holds a first degree in law degree from the University of Birmingham and a Masters in International and Environmental Law, and International Commercial Arbitration from the University of London finishing with a Distinction in both.
3. She also attended the Nigerian Law School where she bagged a 2.1.
4. Chioma and is the co-founder of Good Hair Ltd, an international hair extension brand alongside her friend and partner, Kika Osunde, a company they started in the UK where they met.
5. She also co-owns Brass & Copper, a restaurant in Lagos and an NGO known as “Fund My Startup” known for assisting female-owned start-ups with seed capital in collaboration with The Women International.
6. In 2019, she acquired a property in Ikoyi.
7. Asides being a lawyer and running multiple businesses, the stylish entrepreneur loves to travel.