8 Things You Should Know About Late Nollywood Actress, Aisha Abimbola (Omoge Campus)
Nollywood actress, Aisha Abimbola, popularly known for her role in the award-winning movie, ‘Omoge Campus’ has been reported dead in breaking news.
According to sources, the actress lost her life to breast cancer last night, the 15th of May in Canada.
Here are some things you probably did not know about her.
1. She was born on the 19th of December, 1970 In Epe, Lagos State.
2. Her movie ‘Omoge Campus’ brought her to the limelight in 2001 and she later acted in ‘Eje Adegbenro’.
3. She was born into a Muslim family but changed her religion to Christianity.
4. One of her biggest achievements is becoming a graduate despite life challenges.
5. She is a graduate of hotel management and catering from Lagos State Polytechnic.
6. If she was not an actress, she would have been a MC, a chef or a pastor.
7. She is a single mother of two boys and was once married.
8. She is a triplet, which is where she got her Eta Oko nickname.