On Sunday, August 7, Beauty was disqualified from the ‘Level Up’ Season.
Beauty who was one of the viewers’ favorite to reach the finals was given a double strike in addition to a strike she already had from the previous week.
Here are some things to know about her.
1. She was born Beauty Etsanyi Tukura on October 21, 1997, in Rivers state, Port Harcourt but relocated to Lagos when she was two years old.
2. She hails from Taraba State.
3. She is the youngest of four children.
4. She has lived in the South-South, South West, and the North because of her father who was a customs officer.
5. Beauty attended Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos, for her junior secondary education. Due to health challenges, she had to move away to continue her Senior Secondary School education at the American University of Nigeria Academy, Yola, Nigeria.
6. She studied law at Afe Babalola University graduating in 2019.
7. Beauty had a passion for modeling in addition to her commitment to her legal studies. She worked as a model for local companies while still an undergraduate.
8. She contested and won the Most Beautiful Girl in Taraba pageant in 2015.
9. Beauty emerged as the winner of the 43rd Miss Nigeria beauty pageant in 2019. She went home with N3 million, an apartment, and a brand new Hyundai car.
10. She owns a fashion brand called Stylish Beauty.