Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze married his long-time partner, Benedicta Elechi years after the crash of his first marriage.
Photos from the quiet wedding which held in UK circulated online on Tuesday.
His marriage to Opeyemi had crashed in 2014 over allegations of adultery and domestic violence. The couple had two children together.
Elechi, on the other hand, was married to Paul Odekina who claimed she committed adultery with Freeze while they were still married.
A court in Port Harcourt had earlier ordered Daddy Freeze to pay a fine of N5 million to Odekina as damages.
Here are a few things to know about Benedicta.
1. Benedicta Elechi was born on August 1, 1978.
2.She was born in Ilorin but had her formative years in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
3. She hails from Anambra State.
4. She took a keen interest in cooking as a teenager from watching her mother who was a chef.
5. She studied Analytical Chemistry at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST).
6. From cooking in the house at the age of 24, Elechi was able to raise enough money and convince family friends that she was up to the task.
7. At 29, she started her company, TasteBudz Real Naija Cooking and Dictachi Foods Nigeria Ltd and was able to employ about 158 people after two years of starting.
8. She grew her brand by venturing into baking, catering, and yoghurt production. She also began to cook for corporate organizations and private firms.
9. She relocated to Lagos in 2016 after her filing for divorce in 2012.
10. Benedicta was formerly married to Paul Odekina, an HR Manager at Total E & P for 10 years. She had accused Odekina of being gay.
11. She soon got involved with Daddy Freeze and the pair soon started dating and living together.
12. She is mother to five children, three from her ex-husband, her niece whom she adopted legally after the passing of her elder sister, and a son with Daddy Freeze.
13. She has a road called Dictachi lane, named after her in Port Harcourt.