This buttermilk pancake recipe is the best recipe you could try today.. It’s creamy, tasty and extremely delicious. Watch the video tutorial.
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs and melted butter. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook.
- Heat your frying pan over medium high heat. You can flick water across the surface and you can know it’s ready when it sizzles.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon or fork to blend. Stir until it’s just blended together. However, don’t stir too much.
- Pour or scoop the batter into the frying pan. Ensure the pancake is brown on both sides.
- Serve as desired!
Watch the video tutorial below to see how to make buttermilk pancakes: