Little or nothing was known about Cynthia till she got married to popular media personality and Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
As the fashion entrepreneur turns a year older, here are some other things you should know about her.
1. She was born Cynthia Obianodo on the 28th of November, 1990
2. Cynthia attended Corona Secondary School between 2001-2007
3.She graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a degree in Human Resource Management from 2008-2011.
4.Cynthia is the daughter of Chief Vincent Obianodo, owner of one of the top transport companies in Nigeria, The Young Shall Grow Motors.
5.She worked at Rocks as a Human Resource Manager.
6. She once said she met her husband, Ebuka on Twitter.
7. They got married in February 2016 and are blessed with two children.
8. She launched her fashion store and clothing line, Something Labelled in 2017.