Yoruba Brides are known to put on the ‘Iro and Buba’ for the traditional wedding. This outfit portrays the beauty of Yoruba traditional wedding. The famous ‘Iro and Buba’ has been redefined by popular fashion designer, Deola Sagoe.
It’s so inspiring to see her take a culturally iconic attire and convert it into an ensemble that blends perfectly with the times we live in without compromising on its traditional representation.
Here are some of the ‘Iro and Buba’ styles made by Deola Sagoe.
1.The glowing royal bride
2.This is the definition of a stunning bride
3. This regal look will make you look amazing
4. Any bride would look amazing in this outfit
5. This outfit is all a bride needs to stand out
6.When your Iro and Buba looks so amazing in this outfit
7. The color combination is everything
8. Any bride would love to wear this lovely outfit