Diana Eneje is a teen Model, actress, social media influencer and entrepreneur.
At such a young age, she has grown into making a name for herself and has become one of the leading influencers in Nigeria.
Here are some things to know about her as she turns a year older.
1. Diana Chioma Eneje was born on August 19, 2002, in Lagos, Nigeria where she grew up.
2. She is the third child of her parents and has two older siblings.
3. She won multiple awards and medals from debate and speech competitions while in high school. She was also Head Girl.
4. She made her debut in modelling at age 14.
5. Diana started a foundation at age 15 where teenagers come together to give to orphanages.
6. She won the Nigerian Teens Choice Awards for Most Fashionable Female in 2017.
7. She also won Most Influential Female Personality at the Nigerian Teens Choice Awards in 2018 for most Influential Female Personality.
8. She launched her hair gel collection, ‘The Shine Cartel’ in 2019.
9. Diana achieved acclaimed fame in 2019 when she featured in the video of Rema’s debut song ‘Dumebi’ in 2019.
10.She also featured in the “Befreetocreate” campaign for HP pavilion 360x laptop with Rema.
11. Diana has worked with notable brands such as Nivea, Zaron, Mango Nigeria to mention a few in the light of her modelling and influencing career.