CSP Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus is a force to contend with in Nigeria’s Police Force.
Vibrant, fashionable, hardworking, and sociable are just a few of the words to describe her.
It is also amazing how she combines her personal and professional life.
Here are a few things about her as she turns a year older.
1) Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus was born on August 4, 1977, in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
2) She is the second of six children.
3) Her late dad was once a Local Government Chairman and a member of the Ekiti State House of Assembly.
4) She studied Accounting at Ado Ekiti Federal Polytechnic and later got a post-graduate degree in Public Administration.
5) Dolapo was influenced to join the Police force by her uncle.
6) She officially joined the police force in 2002 as an Assistant Superintendent of Police.
7) She was once Aide de Camp, (ADC) to the number four citizen of Nigeria.
8) Dolapo has also served as the divisional police officer, DPO, Isokoko Division, Agege, Lagos state.
9) She got married in 2017.