Efeilomo Michelle Irele popularly known as Efe Irele is a model, video vixen and fast-rising actress.
Here are a few things to know about her as she turns a year older.
1. Efe Irele was born on September 4 in Lagos to a father from Edo State and an Itsekiri mother.
2.She has three siblings, two sisters and a brother.
3.She attended Corona Primary School, Gbagada, Lagos. She completed her secondary education from Queen’s College, Yaba, Lagos.
4. She started modelling at the age of 15.
5. She has a BSc in Sociology from Bowen University and has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Chester.
6.Efe moved back to Nigeria and worked as an HR manager for about six months at a procurement company.
7. Her first stint with acting came when she featured in Adekunle Gold’s Sade video as a video vixen. She also starred in Burna Boy’s Like to Party video in 2012.
8. Her first movie was Aso Ebi, which got converted to a TV series but the movie that gave her great recognition is The Real Side Chic. She also featured in Emem Isong’s advocacy movie, Zahra, where she played the role of Sefia, Scandals and Iroko TV’s Single Ladies.
9. She has over 40 movies to her credit as an actress, writer, and producer.
10. Her younger brother who is autistic spurred her to launch the Efe Irele Autism Foundation in 2018 to cater for autistic children.
11. She won the City People Award for Best English Actress and Best Upcoming Actress in 2018.
12. She has a thing for dogs.