Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Erica is one of the female housemates of the Big Brother Naija 2020 Lockdown Season 5.
Described as the most beautiful housemate with a very charming smile, she has been tipped as one of the favourites to win the grand prize.
Here are some interesting facts about the actress, model, entrepreneur and philantropist.
1. She was born Erica Ngozi Nlewedim on March 13, 1994, in Lagos.
2. She hails from Arochukwu area of Abia State.
3. She is an only child.
4. She graduated from Covenant University with a degree in Business Administration at age 19.
5. Erica got her big break after graduation when she got a major modelling deal with hair brand, Natures Gentle Touch.
6.She participated in the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) pageant in 2014 where she won the MBGN Miss Photogenic award.
7. Her MBGN win gave her recognition and got her modelling deals with major brands like Zaron Cosmetics, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Hollandia, Globacom, Jumia, Maltina, Stanbic IBTC, Etisalat and Peak Milk with Falz The Bad Guy.
8. Erica began her acting career in 2015 with a leading role in Secrets and Scandals, a series.
9. She has also acted in about 15 television series and movies like Flatmates, Royal Castle, Being Farouk, Made in Heaven, Once Upon A Night, The Paternity Deal, Fractured and Hire A Woman
10. Her 2019 movie ‘Hire A Woman which features stars like Alexx Ekubo, Nancy Isime, is currently showing on Netflix.
11. She met her father for the first time in 2017.
12. Erica founded the Erica Nlewedim Foundation in 2018 to aid orphaned children to give them hope.
13. She attended the MET film school in London in 2019 after which she produced her first short film with a team in Birmingham.
14. She owns a luxury hair brand called Beluxia Hair.