Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Pizza is one snack that almost everybody loves. It is filling, delicious and quick to make. Need to hangout with friends and family? Get a pack of pizza, a few bottles of drink and you are good to go.
Below is an easy recipe to make pizza.
- Whole Flour – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Onion – 1 sliced into thin rounds
- Tomato- 1 sliced into thin rounds
- Capsicum / Bell pepper – 4-5 slices
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tblspn or as needed
- Olives – 4 chopped(optional)
- Mozarella Cheese – as needed
- Oregano – 1 tsp (optional)
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp( optional)
- Salt a pinch
- Pepper a pinch
- Oil- 1 tblspn
1. Start by making the dough.
2. Drop all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and add lukewarm water.
3. Mix very well so it will stretch and allow to rise by leaving in the bowl for about an hour covered with a clean towel
4. Mix again to remove any unwanted air and refrigerate your dough overnight or for about 6 to 9 hours in the fridge
5. Now roll it out into thick form. Place it over a nonstick pan. Cover and cook for 3 mins. Open the lid and flip over.
6. Spread some sauce on top. (the normal way you make sauce)
7. Place onions, tomatoes, capsicum, olives on top.
8. Sprinkle with some oregano, salt, pepper and chat masala. Add lots of cheese on top.
9. Place back on the stove and cover with a lid. Let it cook for 5 mins on a medium flame.
Now the cheese must have melted. Slice and serve.
Now watch this YouTube video by Afropotluck