There are several creative ways you can eat your beef asides boiling and frying without getting bored or tired of the meal.
One of those creative ways is honey glazed meatballs, a delicious and healthy meal that’s simple to prepare. You can never go wrong with meatballs, especially when glazed with spicy, tasty ketchup.
You can serve honey glazed meatballs with chips or just enjoy as a main dish.
Here are the steps to follow in making yours from the comfort of your home.
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1kg of ground beef
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 serving spoon of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of honey
- ¾ cup of ketchup
- Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs, onions and salt. Mix gently and add the ground beef.
- Shape the mix into small-sized balls. Place on an oiled oven rack or baking pan.
- Put a frying pan on low heat. Add vegetable oil,saute your garlic until it’s transparent, add ketchup and honey and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dip each meatball in the ketchup and honey sauce, ensuring it’s evenly coated. Arrange in baking pan.
- Heat your oven to 350F/180C and bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Enjoy these meatballs as an appetizer on their own or enjoy with chips.
Watch this video to get more hints on how to prepare your honey glazed meatballs.