There is no need to be ashamed. A lot of women have burned their pots and pans more times than they like to acknowledge and you should know, you are not alone.
Yes, sometimes, we forget there is a food of food on the stove and we get carried away by other chores. Other times, it might be that the TV got our complete attention and we did not even perceive the smell of food burning and when you realized, it was a bit late.
Not to worry, these tips below would make your pots and pans look sparkling and brand new again in no time.
What you need
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
1. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of water.
2. Add the vinegar.
3. Bring the pan to boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda.
5. Empty the pan and wash with a hard sponge (iron sponge)as normal; if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don’t come off with washing, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.
7. Your pots should be back to normal by now.
There are so many techniques to it and this video would teach you another very simple way.