Bread Pudding is another delicious way of eating bread in another form. If you have leftover bread at home, this is the perfect snack to make with it.
We have the best recipe below.
• Loaf of Bread
• 3 tbsp. of melted Butter
• 250ml of Dano Milk
• 3 Eggs
• 1/4 cup of Sugar
• 1/4 cup of Cashew Nuts
• 1/4 cup of Raisins
• 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla Essence
• 1/4 tsp. of Nutmeg Powder
How To Prepare
1. Remove the crust of the bread and Crumble bread with your hands
2. Add melted butter, milk, eggs, sugar, cashew nuts, raisins, nutmeg powder
3. Add Vanilla essence to the ingredients and mix thoroughly
4. Pour batter into a baking tray and top it with few more raisins and cashew nuts
5. Put a steamer to boil by adding water to it, place the steamer tray, bring
water to boil and now place tray and close the lid.
6. Cook for 30-45 minutes on medium flame.
Once it’s finished baking, there’s a wonderfully crispy crust around the edges and on the top. Voila! Bread Pudding is ready.