This Watermelon Cocktail Will Revive You After A Sunny Day
This is the perfect cocktail to soothe your hot throat and get you revived after a sunny afternoon. And you know that watermelon is a wonderful fruit, so no problem at all.
Below is an easy recipe
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 750-ml bottle white wine
- 2 cups white rum
- 1 cup soda water
- 1/3 cup lime juice (from about 6 limes)
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
How to prepare
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (save for later use) and score fruit with a knife.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop out watermelon and transfer to a blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds.)
- Add white wine, rum, soda water, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.